Water Systems for Homes & Businesses in the North Shore
For more than a quarter of a century, homes and businesses in Robertville and throughout the North Shore have counted on North Shore Water Conditioning for a complete array of water systems. Our range of systems helps families and employees enjoy the cleanest, freshest drinking water available in New Brunswick. We’re also proud to rent water systems to homes and businesses throughout the area. Take a look at our systems below and speak to our team today to discuss your home or business’s water filtration needs.
The following systems use the type of control pictured on the left.
System 1: Iron & Sulfur Systems with Birm
- This system includes insulated tanks.
- This system offers chemical-free iron removal.
- You’ll experience no pressure loss due to these systems.
- This system can also be used where iron and hydrogen sulfide both are present.
System 2: Sulfur Systems with Centaur Carbon
- This system also includes an insulated tank.
- This system will remove hydrogen sulfide (sulfur) from your water supply even when your water is acidic (low pH).
- You’ll experience no pressure loss from this system.
- This system does not use any chemicals and is thus environmentally friendly.
System 3: Whole-House Arsenic Filter
- This system measures in at 2.5 cubic feet and offers 100% arsenic removal.
- This system removes both levels of arsenic down to 0.
- It filters hot and cold water throughout your whole house, allowing you to enjoy healthy water in every room.
The following 10 systems use the type of control pictured on the right.
System 1: Logix 740: 30,000gr Conditioner
- This system is used in conjunction with a salt tank.
- This system will remove hardness as well as soluble iron from your home or business’s water supply.
- This system can also remove manganese from your water supply.
- It only uses 12 volts and does not lose time with a power outage.
System 2: Logix 740: 45,000gr Conditioner
- This system is used with a salt tank.
- This is the same system listed above but works at a larger capacity.
- This system is ideal for homes with large families.
System 3: Logix 740: 30,000gr Conditioner
- This system is used with a salt tank and is water metered.
- This system only cleans water when needed.
- It will keep track of the amount of water used and only regenerate when needed, which makes it more efficient on salt use.
System 4: Logix 740: 45,000gr Conditioner
- This system is used with a salt tank and is water-metered.
- It only cleans when needed and offers the same features as the system listed above, but works at a larger capacity.
System 5: Logix 740 Sediment Filter 5 Micron
- This system uses no salt tank and can filter down to 5 micorn.
- It cleans water once every 7 to 30 days.
- This system is ideal for filtering sediment from your water supply.
- There are no filters to change when you choose this system.
- Unlike inline filter cartridges, there is no pressure loss associated with this system.
System 6: Logix 740 Chlorine Removing System
- This system is 2 cubic feet and can last 20 years on city water.
- This system only cleans when needed.
- This is ideal for homes on city water because it will remove the chlorine from your water supply throughout your entire house.
System 7: Logix 740: 2 Cubic Feet Neutralizer System
- This system will raise the pH if your water is acidic.
- It will also neutralize your water supply if the pH is low.
- It will eliminate the blue and green staining caused by low pH.
- This system will also stop the thinning of copper pipes.
System 8: 740 Logix Tannin Filter
- This system has a 60,000fg capacity.
- This system is used with a salt tank.
- This system will remove the light brown color from your water caused by tannins.
System 9: 740 Logix Dealkelizer
- This system includes a 45,000fg capacity and is used with a salt tank.
- This system will lower your water’s pH.
- If the pH is above 8.5, it can cause scaling at your faucets and cause your skin to become dry and itchy.
System 10: 740 Logix Water Softener
- This system comes complete with sulfur media and is used with a salt tank.
- This system is ideal for you if you need a softener and you have a small amount of sulfur present.
- This system will remove both problems from your water supply
Aqua-Master Conditioner: 30,000gr
- This system only uses 3 pounds of salt and uses 14 gallons of water to regenerate.
- The whole regeneration cycle only lasts 20-25 minutes.
- This system is great for the environment because it uses less salt and water but can still remove all your water’s hardness, up to 10ppm of iron and manganese.
Vectapure: 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- This system is for drinking water only and will remove about 90-97% of all contaminants from your drinking water.
- It comes with a separate faucet to be installed on your sink.
Vectapure: 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System
- This system will remove 95-97% of all contaminants in your drinking water.
Vecatpure: 5 Stage Reverse Osmosis System with Booster Pump
- This system will give you more water at a higher quality due to the built-in-booster pump. It keeps a higher pressure on the membrane and, as a result, produces more water for the customer.
¾ HP Submergible Pump
- This system comes complete with a 20 gallon pressure tank and includes all the brass fittings necessary.
- This system will be shipped to you with a top of the line Berkeley pump and a 20 gallon fiberglass tank complete with all the brass fittings.
We also offer the following products to help you, your family and your employees enjoy fresh, purified drinking water:
- Reverse osmosis units that cycle up to 100,000 gallons per day
- City soft water systems that are specifically designed to remove chlorine from city water
- Ultra-filtration systems that can remove fine sediment from homes at 10 gallons per minute
- Desalination units that remove salt from your home or business’s water and can process 2,000-3,000 gallons of water per day
- Jet pumps
- Submersible pumps (even for 4” wells)
- Hot water tanks
- Whole house reverse osmosis systems
Proper Equipment & Service at Your Home or Business
A service call is normally a minimum fee of $59.95 and it requires specific assistance but we've decided to make this a fair price and cut the fees by more than 75%. Instead of a service call fee, we charge an admin fee of only $9.95, which covers the analysis to be done on our part and this assures you the proper equipment and solution.